+Follow | Dashboard
HER's
How to make signature on blog
Sunday, May 29, 2011 | 7:19 PM | 0 comment(s)
Aloha, bloggies!
With this post, I'll proudly present you about my signature. Not the real one ofc. But fine, whatever, it's still signature tho. 

Take a look at this: 

Isn't it cool? Ehehe not really, ikr. But well, I think it's pretty decent and unique. 
Do you want it for your site ? I'll teach you how to make it! 


Start, now!


1. Go to this site --> click here 
2. Choose 'Click here to start'  
3. And then it will display a page with three options , you just choose 'Using the signature creation wizard' 
4. Enter name and this name for your signature image results. Then , click 'Next step' 
5. Follow the instructions and adjust to your own. 
6. If it matches , click 'Want to use this signature?' 
7. There'll two options : 'Generate HTML code' and 'Generate BB code'  
8. Choose 'Generate HTML code' 
9. Then there are two choice again , you just choose 'Generate a code from my handwritten signature' 
10. Copy the code and place it in your HTML page. 
11. Finish.


How to put the signature at the end of the article / post :  
  1. Choose dashboard.
  2. Choose Settings.
  3. Choose Formatting.
  4. Find the box 'Post template'
  5. Place the code that you get from mylivesignature.com
  6. Save changes
  7. Finish 

note : Signature won't appear on the articles before you create your own signature. And if you want to show it, just edit your article and place the signature code at the end of your post. 


Happy trying~ Please let me know if you face any problem with anything related with the tutorial given above. I'll help as much as I can :D 



Labels:


NEW | OLD